Have leftover pizza dough and don’t feel like making more pizza? Want to jazz up your offerings for a pizza night? Go for a calzone! It’s just like a pizza, only FOLDED IN HALF! Growing up, my mom always made us pizza on Friday nights. She’d make the dough and sauce, and we’d pick our […]
Archive | 17 June 2011
- What Vegans Eat: 2015, Week 47 16 November 2015
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 49 2 December 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 48 26 November 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 47 17 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 46 10 November 2013
- Vegan Gluten-Free Bread 6 June 2012
- Vegan Gluten-Free Apricot-Orange Bread 6 April 2011
- Vegan Jerky from Shiitake Mushrooms 31 October 2012
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 7 December 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Homemade Pasta, in Creamy Artichoke Tagliatelle 6 July 2011
- TL: Mine turned out a bit bland, but I think that's be...
- ed: "what it isn't:gluten free", perhaps what you mean...
- Michelle: Hi! I'm a seitan fanatic and am trying to perfect ...
- Kristen Brunnabend: Yum! I was looking for something without using veg...
- SGDaGod: absolutely disgusting, take this bullshit recipe d...
allium bacon beans beef beer brassica bread cake cashews cheese chicken chocolate Christmas cookies Daiya Dandies fair-trade featured fried Gardein gluten-free Gluten-Free Ratio Rally ground meat hand pie homemade pasta how-to nuts pickles potluck QuarryGirl red sauce sandwiches seitan soy soy-free squash St Patrick's Day Super Bowl Thanksgiving tofu Vegan Pizza Day VegNews wine
A Little Birdy Told Me
Follow @theWGV on Twitter