Malai kofta is a really incredible Indian dish of spiced vegetable balls and a creamy tomato curry sauce. It sounds way more complicated than it is, and can be thrown together in a little more than half an hour. You’ll need some besan, or chickpea (garbanzo bean) flour, but you could also sub garfava (garbanzo-fava […]
Archive | 26 July 2011
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 49 2 December 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 48 26 November 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 47 17 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 46 10 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 45 7 November 2013
- Vegan Gluten-Free Bread 6 June 2012
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 7 December 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Apricot-Orange Bread 6 April 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Homemade Pasta, in Creamy Artichoke Tagliatelle 6 July 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie with Pumpkin Seed and Ginger Topping 2 November 2011
- Julie: Can you explain to me how you take a recipe the us...
- Laurel Kinney: You are a goddess....
- Meaghan: Hey Rachel—nutch is nutritional yeast, specificall...
- Rachel Schoenbeinhorn: "Nutch" what is it? And where can I find it?...
- Meaghan: Happy to hear it, Nate! Sriracha is a really good ...
allium bacon beans beef beer brassica bread cake cashews cheese chicken chocolate Christmas cookies Daiya Dandies fair-trade featured fried Gardein gluten-free Gluten-Free Ratio Rally ground meat hand pie homemade pasta how-to nuts pickles potluck QuarryGirl red sauce sandwiches seitan soy soy-free squash St Patrick's Day Super Bowl Thanksgiving tofu Vegan Pizza Day VegNews wine
A Little Birdy Told Me
Follow @theWGV on Twitter