Malai kofta is a really incredible Indian dish of spiced vegetable balls and a creamy tomato curry sauce. It sounds way more complicated than it is, and can be thrown together in a little more than half an hour. You’ll need some besan, or chickpea (garbanzo bean) flour, but you could also sub garfava (garbanzo-fava bean) flour. Sprinkle in some homemade garam masala and you’ll be golden!
Archive | 26 July 2011
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 49 2 December 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 48 26 November 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 47 17 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 46 10 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 45 7 November 2013
- Vegan Gluten-Free Bread 6 June 2012
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 7 December 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Apricot-Orange Bread 6 April 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Homemade Pasta, in Creamy Artichoke Tagliatelle 6 July 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie with Pumpkin Seed and Ginger Topping 2 November 2011
- Mitch Kohan: Had no idea about sugar!...
- LMD18: Yeah. And one of the things that drives me crazy i...
- Meaghan: Hm, if it's rubbery, then it may have been too kne...
- lyndsay: I used my food processor with a dough blade and it...
- Tempster: Looks wonderful and easy! I have been making Miyok...
allium bacon beans beef beer brassica bread cake cashews cheese chicken chocolate Christmas cookies Daiya Dandies fair-trade featured fried Gardein gluten-free Gluten-Free Ratio Rally ground meat hand pie homemade pasta how-to nuts pickles potluck QuarryGirl red sauce sandwiches seitan soy soy-free squash St Patrick's Day Super Bowl Thanksgiving tofu Vegan Pizza Day VegNews wine
A Little Birdy Told Me
Follow @theWGV on Twitter