This combination of cauliflowers and peas is a dry curried dish that will warm up even the coldest and rainiest of days. It goes well with warm rice and fresh naan, or stores excellently for lunchtime leftovers. So… Somehow it’s been a month since my last post. And what a month it’s been! September flew […]
Archive | October, 2011
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 49 2 December 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 48 26 November 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 47 17 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 46 10 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 45 7 November 2013
- Vegan Gluten-Free Bread 6 June 2012
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 7 December 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Apricot-Orange Bread 6 April 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Homemade Pasta, in Creamy Artichoke Tagliatelle 6 July 2011
- Vegan Jerky from Shiitake Mushrooms 31 October 2012
- Rhombopterix: I'd like to try this in my bread machine. I'll t...
- Meaghan: Hey Max! Sort of. I think I recall eating these up...
- Max Ghenis: Awesome, do you know how long this would keep?...
- Meaghan: Maybe you are, too, Laurel! Definitely not less so...
- Meaghan: Hi Julie, apologies on the late reply. There are b...
allium bacon beans beef beer brassica bread cake cashews cheese chicken chocolate Christmas cookies Daiya Dandies fair-trade featured fried Gardein gluten-free Gluten-Free Ratio Rally ground meat hand pie homemade pasta how-to nuts pickles potluck QuarryGirl red sauce sandwiches seitan soy soy-free squash St Patrick's Day Super Bowl Thanksgiving tofu Vegan Pizza Day VegNews wine
A Little Birdy Told Me
Follow @theWGV on Twitter