If you’ve never made your own seitan, then now is the time. Have a favourite recipe for chicken soup that you’ve been missing? Substitute seitan! Or impress your friends with vegan buffalo wings! Along with veganism comes certain privileges, including, but not limited to: Knowing how much protein one really needs daily (~1 gram per kilogram, […]
Archive | 15 November 2011
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 49 2 December 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 48 26 November 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 47 17 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 46 10 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 45 7 November 2013
- Vegan Gluten-Free Bread 6 June 2012
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 7 December 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Apricot-Orange Bread 6 April 2011
- Vegan Jerky from Shiitake Mushrooms 31 October 2012
- Vegan Gluten-Free Homemade Pasta, in Creamy Artichoke Tagliatelle 6 July 2011
- Tom Wilkinson: Lol you're right, I was confusing the Celsius and ...
- Meaghan: Thanks Tom! You've reminded me that I've ben meani...
- Meaghan: Hm, I'm not really that familiar with bread machin...
- Tom Wilkinson: This recipe is so good I have to call my daughter ...
- Rhombopterix: I'd like to try this in my bread machine. I'll t...
allium bacon beans beef beer brassica bread cake cashews cheese chicken chocolate Christmas cookies Daiya Dandies fair-trade featured fried Gardein gluten-free Gluten-Free Ratio Rally ground meat hand pie homemade pasta how-to nuts pickles potluck QuarryGirl red sauce sandwiches seitan soy soy-free squash St Patrick's Day Super Bowl Thanksgiving tofu Vegan Pizza Day VegNews wine
A Little Birdy Told Me
Follow @theWGV on Twitter