Speaking as someone who doesn’t really prefer mushrooms, this soup is a perfect mix of earthiness and creaminess. It makes for a pretty presentation and a perfect accompaniment to any Thanksgiving or other vegan holiday meal. But don’t you dare even think about subbing the leeks with yellow onions! This past Saturday, I made vegetable […]
Archive | 22 November 2011
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 49 2 December 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 48 26 November 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 47 17 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 46 10 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 45 7 November 2013
- Vegan Gluten-Free Bread 6 June 2012
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 7 December 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Apricot-Orange Bread 6 April 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Homemade Pasta, in Creamy Artichoke Tagliatelle 6 July 2011
- Vegan Jerky from Shiitake Mushrooms 31 October 2012
- Rhombopterix: I'd like to try this in my bread machine. I'll t...
- Meaghan: Hey Max! Sort of. I think I recall eating these up...
- Max Ghenis: Awesome, do you know how long this would keep?...
- Meaghan: Maybe you are, too, Laurel! Definitely not less so...
- Meaghan: Hi Julie, apologies on the late reply. There are b...
allium bacon beans beef beer brassica bread cake cashews cheese chicken chocolate Christmas cookies Daiya Dandies fair-trade featured fried Gardein gluten-free Gluten-Free Ratio Rally ground meat hand pie homemade pasta how-to nuts pickles potluck QuarryGirl red sauce sandwiches seitan soy soy-free squash St Patrick's Day Super Bowl Thanksgiving tofu Vegan Pizza Day VegNews wine
A Little Birdy Told Me
Follow @theWGV on Twitter