Few things say joy like chocolate chip cookies. If there’s a vegan in your life, or someone who happens not to be able to tolerate gluten, then I promise that you’ll make that person’s day by baking them chocolate chip cookies that they can eat. Make a baker’s dozen and keep one for the baker!
Archive | 7 December 2011
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 21, Part 2 21 May 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 21, Part 1 20 May 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 20, Part 2 15 May 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 20, Part 1 15 May 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 19, Part 2 8 May 2013
- Vegan Gluten-Free Bread 6 June 2012
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 7 December 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Apricot-Orange Bread 6 April 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Homemade Pasta, in Creamy Artichoke Tagliatelle 6 July 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie with Pumpkin Seed and Ginger Topping 2 November 2011
- Meaghan: Because beets are awesome. =) And the best campfir...
- Hillary Gras: Love it! Nicely done as always! BTW every single...
- Meaghan: Super awesome faux! Gardein chicken scallopini—i...
- Hillary Gras: Are you eating chicken now? Or is that faux?...
- Meaghan: Who doesn't love beets!?...
allium bacon beans beef beer brassica bread cake cashews cheese chicken chocolate Christmas cookies Daiya Dandies fair-trade featured fried Gardein gluten-free Gluten-Free Ratio Rally ground meat hand pie homemade pasta how-to nuts pickles potluck QuarryGirl red sauce sandwiches seitan soy soy-free squash St Patrick's Day Super Bowl Thanksgiving tofu Vegan Pizza Day VegNews wine
A Little Birdy Told Me
Follow @theWGV on Twitter