Tapenade is a lovely Provençal dish. Traditionally, it includes anchovies, but this vegan version keeps it simple with olives, capers, and other flavourful ingredients. It’s still briny and delicious, it looks beautiful, and it’s easy to serve up with crackers or bread. Tapenade is this lovely southern French dish—the kind that I imagine lovingly prepared […]
Archive | July, 2012
- What Vegans Eat: 2015, Week 47 16 November 2015
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 49 2 December 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 48 26 November 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 47 17 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 46 10 November 2013
- Vegan Gluten-Free Bread 6 June 2012
- Vegan Gluten-Free Apricot-Orange Bread 6 April 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 7 December 2011
- Vegan Jerky from Shiitake Mushrooms 31 October 2012
- Vegan Gluten-Free Homemade Pasta, in Creamy Artichoke Tagliatelle 6 July 2011
- ed: "what it isn't:gluten free", perhaps what you mean...
- Michelle: Hi! I'm a seitan fanatic and am trying to perfect ...
- Kristen Brunnabend: Yum! I was looking for something without using veg...
- SGDaGod: absolutely disgusting, take this bullshit recipe d...
- Meaghan: Good catch, Meryn! I've updated the recipe to incl...
allium bacon beans beef beer brassica bread cake cashews cheese chicken chocolate Christmas cookies Daiya Dandies fair-trade featured fried Gardein gluten-free Gluten-Free Ratio Rally ground meat hand pie homemade pasta how-to nuts pickles potluck QuarryGirl red sauce sandwiches seitan soy soy-free squash St Patrick's Day Super Bowl Thanksgiving tofu Vegan Pizza Day VegNews wine
A Little Birdy Told Me
Follow @theWGV on Twitter