For July’s installment of the Gluten-Free Ratio Rally, we were challenged to make fresh pasta. Ingredients? Flour and eggs. All that I had to do was figure out how to replace the flour and the eggs… Easy, right? I ended up making long, flat noodles (tagliatelle) in a creamy artichoke sauce. This is a luxurious summer meal.
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 49 2 December 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 48 26 November 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 47 17 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 46 10 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 45 7 November 2013
- Vegan Gluten-Free Bread 6 June 2012
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 7 December 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Apricot-Orange Bread 6 April 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Homemade Pasta, in Creamy Artichoke Tagliatelle 6 July 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie with Pumpkin Seed and Ginger Topping 2 November 2011
- Meaghan: Thanks for the tip, Gemika!...
- Gemika Pearl Maloney: Mashed potato is traditionally used in Indian koft...
- Meaghan: Ack! So, so sorry about that Robin! The vegan butt...
- Robin: Hi, Thanks for the recipe! Just to let you know,...
- Meaghan: Shannon, You could certainly try it—I'd recommen...
allium bacon beans beef beer brassica bread cake cashews cheese chicken chocolate Christmas cookies Daiya Dandies fair-trade featured fried Gardein gluten-free Gluten-Free Ratio Rally ground meat hand pie homemade pasta how-to nuts pickles potluck QuarryGirl red sauce sandwiches seitan soy soy-free squash St Patrick's Day Super Bowl Thanksgiving tofu Vegan Pizza Day VegNews wine
A Little Birdy Told Me
Follow @theWGV on Twitter