Soy-free, gluten-free, vegan anything might first cause one to ask oneself, ‘What IS in it…?’ but I promise that good things come in restricted boxes. For this month’s edition of the gluten-free ratio rally, I tackled the quintessential pumpkin pie. The recipe basically consists of three stages of stirring things and a ridiculous amount of time in the oven. I bet that you can’t guess the secret ingredient in the filling!
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 49 2 December 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 48 26 November 2013
- What Vegans Eat: 2013, Week 47 17 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 46 10 November 2013
- What Vegans East: 2013, Week 45 7 November 2013
- Vegan Gluten-Free Bread 6 June 2012
- Vegan Gluten-Free Apricot-Orange Bread 6 April 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 7 December 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Homemade Pasta, in Creamy Artichoke Tagliatelle 6 July 2011
- Vegan Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie with Pumpkin Seed and Ginger Topping 2 November 2011
- Meaghan: Cruelty-free is guilt-free, right?...
- roseburgraised: gotta say that reading about how easy it is to fin...
- Rose Hashanah: I'll try out a few things and let you know. Thanks...
- Meaghan: Rose, Hm, I would definitely go for rehydrated dr...
- Rose Hashanah: Do you think I could substitute the shiitake with ...
allium bacon beans beef beer brassica bread cake cashews cheese chicken chocolate Christmas cookies Daiya Dandies fair-trade featured fried Gardein gluten-free Gluten-Free Ratio Rally ground meat hand pie homemade pasta how-to nuts pickles potluck QuarryGirl red sauce sandwiches seitan soy soy-free squash St Patrick's Day Super Bowl Thanksgiving tofu Vegan Pizza Day VegNews wine
A Little Birdy Told Me
Follow @theWGV on Twitter